Thursday, April 20, 2006

STC-II -- I'm Riding in the Rain... What a beautiful feeling... I'm happy again!!


Tuesday, Britton & I Stopped for lunch on the Blue Ridge Parkway, engulfed in clouds. I particularly enjoyed Highway 276 from the Blue Ridge down into Brevard.

John and Charlene at Iron Horse Campground & Lodge are such wonderful hosts - feel like friends already. If you ride, you'd like them. They remind you what hospitality really is. Just really nice folks.

Wednesday, we had a really strong morning rain. Just before lunch, it stopped but was still quite overcast. Britton & I rode out with a couple from Minneapolis - Scott and Tammie. We had a great ride, and with great company. The roads were a little wet, but clean. The scenery was wonderful.




Britton, Scott and Tammie, some point along Wayah Rd. (Hwy 1310).



Further along the road, Britton and I stopped for a breather (me on the guardrail).



Along Highway 28 south of Interstate 74.





Britton and I think that was Tammie at the fire...

No comments: