Thursday, April 20, 2006

STC-II -- Wednesday on the Dragon; New Friends, Good Times

I'd mentioned Mike's Highway Ottomans (alternatives to J-Pegs and Mick-O-Pegs) later in this blog. Here they are on the left bike (look at the enlarged picture).

Wednesday Morning, I finally went up the dragon. It was wonderful, fun.

I joined a group of 4 other bikes up for the Spring Training Camp. Hopefully others will send or post photos from their rides - there were (I'm sure) between 50 and 100 people at this event by weekend.

At the top of the Dragon:

After the really enjoyable run up the Dragon, we stopped in for lunch at the Bistro in Tellico Plains, before heading back on the Cherehola Skyway back to Iron Horse.

(That's me in the black shirt)


Thunderstorms caught us up on the Cherohala Skyway, but all's well - we made it down ok.







Perhaps you've heard of someone posessing brass versions of these. I had, but had never actually seen a pair:

No comments: